Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zane

New to the site!
Reaction score
Turned in papers to Tulsa County SO on 2\8\2010. Still haven't officially gotten my Letter. But being a lil antsy made some calls today. Packet was approved 3\11\2010 and my SO had the Card today, 3\18\2010. All said and done, 38 days. Could have been a lil shorter, no idea when it arrived at the SO. But all in all, seems the process is shortening considerably.

I turned my in around the same time you did. Did you ever get a letter or anything letting you know that your license was available.??

Gator

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Turned mine in 3/10, OSBI charge hit my account today, hope it gets here before my trip to TX, no holster though...

Okay, somewhat dumb question, but what are the steps to get your CCW? I have filled out the application, do I now go for prints, or do I need to take the class first? I have looked but can't find what the next step is. And does the SO have the print card? The OSBI site has an example card that you could supposedly print off, but I didn't see where

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay, somewhat dumb question, but what are the steps to get your CCW? I have filled out the application, do I now go for prints, or do I need to take the class first? I have looked but can't find what the next step is. And does the SO have the print card? The OSBI site has an example card that you could supposedly print off, but I didn't see where

Next step is to take the class. If its at H&H, you can get your passport photo there, if not, you will need that as well. You will then take the certificate, completed app, and passport photos with a $25 money order (check with the SO as Cleveland only takes USPS $ orders) to your county SO. They will have the cards to fingerprint you. After they print you, they will send to the OSBI. After that, you wait till you get your letter or call that it is at the SO and go pick it up.

Gator

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Next step is to take the class. If its at H&H, you can get your passport photo there, if not, you will need that as well. You will then take the certificate, completed app, and passport photos with a $25 money order (check with the SO as Cleveland only takes USPS $ orders) to your county SO. They will have the cards to fingerprint you. After they print you, they will send to the OSBI. After that, you wait till you get your letter or call that it is at the SO and go pick it up.

Sweet!!! Thanks!!!

ldmtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I filed my paper work on Feb 10th. Got my letter from OSBI today (it was dated Mar 11). Going to Tulsa County Sherrif officer after work.
A little over 2 months

Latest posts

Top Bottom