Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thesensei

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Submitted my application in Wagoner County on 7-21...From others on this site, it sounds like it could be any day...or I could be waiting another month or two, just depending on the luck of the draw (pun intended)! Maybe I should call the SO and ask about it...not that I'm eager or anything!

RyansFortyFives

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Okay so I went to go get it on my lunch break. It's a no go. It wasn't there. I guess it takes 1 day longer for the cards to make it to the Sherriff, than it does for my letter to reach me.

If you are waiting still, you may want to call the sherriffs office, because they had probably 30 or 50 cards in a stack waiting for pickup.

davebloomer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay so I went to go get it on my lunch break. It's a no go. It wasn't there. I guess it takes 1 day longer for the cards to make it to the Sherriff, than it does for my letter to reach me.

If you are waiting still, you may want to call the sherriffs office, because they had probably 30 or 50 cards in a stack waiting for pickup.

that's good advice. the woman at our sheriff's office told me to call before wasting a trip up there.
Sorry to hear you didn't get it yet.. hopefully tomorrow for ya!

thesensei

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whaddya know! The morning after I posted, my letter was in the box waiting for me! I live very close to the courthouse, so I stopped by on my lunch break, but wasn't there yet. I'll call tomorrow to see if they have it in yet. Hopefully it will be there...It will be a good thing to exercise my 2nd Amendment rights.

LOKNLOD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I called the OCSO again, it's still not there. The lady said since they closed the post office in downtown, they have had a lot of problems getting the licenses in a timely matter.

Maybe monday....

Same story here...They told me they haven't received any from the OSBI all week, and to try back next week.

Figures, since I'm off today and now I'll have to skip lunch some day. Frakkin' gov't, can't even handle mailing some cards across town.

RyansFortyFives

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Same story here...They told me they haven't received any from the OSBI all week, and to try back next week.

Figures, since I'm off today and now I'll have to skip lunch some day. Frakkin' gov't, can't even handle mailing some cards across town.

Yeah, I really hope they come in soon, I leave for vacation on the 26th, and I really want to have it before then...

Latest posts

Top Bottom