Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOKNLOD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I really hope they come in soon, I leave for vacation on the 26th, and I really want to have it before then...

I can't believe a letter dated the 10th, doesn't arrive house until the 17th, and our cards still are no where to be found. And it never even leaves the state!

And there are morons that want to put the gov't in charge of our health care :rolleyes:

RyansFortyFives

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I can't believe a letter dated the 10th, doesn't arrive house until the 17th, and our cards still are no where to be found. And it never even leaves the state!

And there are morons that want to put the gov't in charge of our health care :rolleyes:

Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous. Fortunately, we can pick them up 24/7, but it still has to GET there first!

oufan24

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay so I went to go get it on my lunch break. It's a no go. It wasn't there. I guess it takes 1 day longer for the cards to make it to the Sherriff, than it does for my letter to reach me.

If you are waiting still, you may want to call the sherriffs office, because they had probably 30 or 50 cards in a stack waiting for pickup.

Cleveland County Sheriff's Office told me not to come in when I get letter from OSBI. They said to wait until they (CCSO) call me because OSBI sends out the letters before they Sheriff's dept. actually get the permits. I applied for mine around 8-5.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Usually how long does the OSBI take for a renewal? :anyone:

Mine just expired (09/26) and I sent off the packett a little over a week ago.

Odds are you will have to quit carrying once your 30 day grace period is up.

I have talked to several people that were in the 70 day range on their renewels recently.

I am at day 55. But mine was expired beyond one year had to do prints again.
I expect to go the full 90 easily.

You should have filed the second you were within 90days of your expiration:homer:

Teeeroy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just finished the class tonight, so I'll be putting in my application early next week. Think I'll go the 10 year route, so I don't have to mess with the renewal thing for quite awhile.

Congrats, Ryan! :thumb:

nephets0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
gah. my friend who submitted his paperwork apparently a week after me got his letter yesterday and picked his permit up today... i submitted my stuff at tcso on aug 1st... day 53 now... i'm getting antzy...

Latest posts

Top Bottom