Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davebloomer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
gah. my friend who submitted his paperwork apparently a week after me got his letter yesterday and picked his permit up today... i submitted my stuff at tcso on aug 1st... day 53 now... i'm getting antzy...

well at least we are getting close... hopefully. I submitted mine on aug 4 so he's got me beat too... I got my CTAC in today and my smartcarry last week so im all ready to go just need that card:cry11:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Odds are you will have to quit carrying once your 30 day grace period is up.

I have talked to several people that were in the 70 day range on their renewels recently.

I am at day 55. But mine was expired beyond one year had to do prints again.
I expect to go the full 90 easily.

You should have filed the second you were within 90days of your expiration:homer:

No, that's not gonna happen because I'm a cop. :police2:

I don't really NEED my SDA card at all. But I got mine about 5 years ago when I decided I didn't wanna do this stupid job any more (long story). So I applied for my SDA card for obvious reasons.

I got the card and a year or so later got back in the cops & robbers business. Yeah...go figure. :rolleyes2

But, I just keep it valid in case I get offered a cush job making $85K a year...somewhere. :rollingla

davebloomer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got a call & my license is ready for pick up! It took 52 days

YOU DIRTY RAT! you guys are killing me... everyone is getting theirs except me.. Maybe those seatbelt tickets are making them think twice about me:sorry4: man i can't wait... I even called the sheriff's office but no dice... still waiting..

EDIT: I just counted and im only at like 48 days... <----- needs to get panties out of a bunch

oufan24

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never even got my letter in the mail. I just got a call from the Sheriff's office today around 2:30 & said it was ready to be picked up. I made a b-line straight there & got it. When I got home after picking it up, I was expecting the letter to be in the mail, but it wasn't. Anyway, who cares about the letter when I have my license!!!!!!!:hyper:

scottt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
55 days. I just got my letter and the sheriffs office said it was in. The bad part is I couldn't make it before they closed so I have to wait until Monday.

LOKNLOD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I finally made it down to pick ours up today.

Nothing like the area around the OKC sheriff's office to remind you why need to carry in the first place.

Latest posts

Top Bottom