Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JWE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was down at Tulsa county turning my packet in a couple weeks ago, and upon talking to one of the women who was fingerprinting/doing paper work, one of them mentioned that they've had over 80 CCL packets turned in that week. I expect the full wait.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Turned mine in Sep 18 and my card is dated Nov 14, so if you sent it in before the election, it may be finished. I called TCSO on the 19th, so my card had been there at least a couple days. Can't hurt to call

ricc45

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a phone message when i got home today to pick up my license. It was exactly 9 weeks(63 days). The cards date is Nov 20.I'm in cleveland county.OSBI charged my CC on Oct 1.

Teeeroy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got my OSBI letter today. I'm assuming that means the permit's at the Sheriff's office?

Where is the main Sheriff's office anyway? I dropped my app at Crossroads Mall.

Oh...and it was a little over 60 days. Not sure exactly how many days over...but a day or two over 60.

Hat3d1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a phone message when i got home today to pick up my license. It was exactly 9 weeks(63 days). The cards date is Nov 20.I'm in cleveland county.OSBI charged my CC on Oct 1.
Thats good, means mines not far out.. They charged my card on Oct 14th.

Latest posts

Top Bottom