Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sturgell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
128 days and counting, it has been in their possession for the last 119 days.

3-25-09
We receipted your application 1/9/09 and it takes approximately 90 days to process an application from the receipt date.

Thank you
SDA Unit

4-9-09
Your license should be completed within the next 2 weeks. You should receive a letter from us within the next 3 to 4 weeks.

Thank you
SDA Unit

4-29-09
Your license is due to be completed in the next 2 weeks. It could still be 3 to 4 weeks before you receive a letter from us.

Thank you
SDA Unit

We'll see what their next email says.

victor152

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I emailed OSBI last night. As of yesterday it had been 105 days. Did have to re-submit prints one time. OSBI answered my email today saying my application has been completed.

Their response:
**Your application has been completed. If you have not received a letter from us within the next 2 weeks, contact your county sheriff's office to see if they have your license.**

Called the Sheriff's office this afternoon but they haven't received it yet and said to call back on Friday.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
when i finally got mine in the mail the license and date on the letter were dated 2wks prior to when the letter showed up in my mail. license and letter dated 4-14, recieved in mail on 4-30? took a long time to travel 25miles

dentarthurdent

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
After all the run-around, I didn't expect anything, but just in case, I called the SO this evening and they had it! I went and picked it up tonight. Submitted on 22 Jan, went to OSBI from SO on 29 Jan, got letter on 18 Apr, at the SO 8 May... 106 days.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i dont understand what the sheriff has to do with it either, maybe so they know you are who the license says you are, but on the renewal apps they send the license directly to ya.

Latest posts

Top Bottom