Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glock girl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My husband's letter came, and I went down there too, to see if they had mine, since we'd submitted them on the same day. They did have mine ... my letter came almost a month later. :rolleyes2

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My husband's letter came, and I went down there too, to see if they had mine, since we'd submitted them on the same day. They did have mine ... my letter came almost a month later. :rolleyes2

SUE! SUE THEM FOR SEXUAL DISCRIMINATION!

It's been about 90 days since I turned it in at the SO. I called Sunday and they had nothing, but said it is typically within a couple of days that the Sheriff mails it, which was in line with what I was told when I turned it in that it doesn't take but a day or two on most people to do the local background check.

I went ahead and shot an email to OSBI since I know a couple of people who turned theirs in a couple of weeks after me received theirs a couple of weeks ago, one of them with a fingerprint redo. I wouldn't be surprised if mine kept coming up as "too clean, must double check".

tweetr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I finally picked up our CCLs. 02/18 to 05/26. Interestingly, my license expires 04/2019. The state of Oklahoma cheated us out of more than a month of carry! I guess our licensing fee will be prorated, right? :laugh6:

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I called WCSO Tuesday... nothing. I emailed OSBI yesterday, get a reply this afternoon that it was receipted on 03/24 and should be completed by 06/24. Find the letter in the mailbox this afternoon, letter dated 05/16. Picked up at WCSO about a half hour ago.

:woohoo1:

Latest posts

Top Bottom