Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was this OK or Cleveland county? CLeveland county told me to keep calling, and they would give a courtesy call as well, since the letters are off. Real friendly lady.

This was OK county. Even if it was the 10th call in 5 minutes. It's her job so she needs to get used to it or quit :D I'm going to keep calling anyway no matter what they tell me.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I turned my package in on 4 FEB at Logan County.

Checked OSBI on March 22....... they told me they had processed my application. Most state agencies don't impress me... but they turned my email around in about 4 hours.

Just happened by the SC on the 31st of March. They had my card in the "inbox". It was not there the Tuesday before...I figure it may have been there a day or two.

The OSBI letter (dated 22 March) showed up almost 2 weeks after I had the permit in hand.
~J

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Turned everything in March 18th. Figured I'd send them an email 30 days after submitting. Here's what I got:

"We receipted your application on March 29, 2010. It takes approximately
60-90 days to process applications from the date that we receipt it.
Please allow for this time to process your application."

So it looks like Oklahoma County Sheriff held on to it for about 1 & 1/2 weeks. Guess I'll be waiting a while longer. I'm just very inpatient.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got my FL non-resident CCW. Mailed it in, about one week later they cashed the check, and less than a month after that I got my shiny new permit in the mail.

I'm really glad they streamlined their system. During the height of Obamarama I was hearing horror stories about 6 month wait times from them.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
UPDATE: Just got a call from Cleveland County, its in! Submitted March 10th, picked up today, havent checked my mailbox, but as of yesterday, nothing from OSBI

Latest posts

Top Bottom