Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

en4cer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got mine today.

OSBI received 3/12
My mailbox 6/14
94 days

I was talking to a friend yesterday and this subject came up. He was stunned I hadn't got mine yet. Told me his wife had taken the course 3 weeks after me and had already received her license last week. She also had a problem with her application and had it sent back to her to complete. Good luck to anyone still waiting.

Soonere39

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got mine today.

OSBI received 3/12
My mailbox 6/14
94 days

I was talking to a friend yesterday and this subject came up. He was stunned I hadn't got mine yet. Told me his wife had taken the course 3 weeks after me and had already received her license last week. She also had a problem with her application and had it sent back to her to complete. Good luck to anyone still waiting.
You probably had something extra they had to take a look into like when you forgot to pay off the Columbia Record Club for that Johnny Mathis Greatest Hits album you bought in 1982.

en4cer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
You probably had something extra they had to take a look into like when you forgot to pay off the Columbia Record Club for that Johnny Mathis Greatest Hits album you bought in 1982.

HaHa. You are probably on to something though. I was a member of a reserve police force and cleet certified for awhile back in the 90's but due to a job relocation had to give it up. Might have created some extra background checking for them, I don't know. Glad to see most of the applications taking in the 70-80 day range. Seems like the wait time for most is becoming shorter and shorter.

jonah7

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
turned in to Cleveland Co. Sheriff 4/11
OSBI received 4/17
got it yesterday 6/26

70 days

Now, another wait until November when I can carry at work. I'm an Assistant Attorney General and we're finally getting the same permit the DAs and Federal AUSAs have, which is carry concealed anywhere, including government buildings and courthouses. Have to pass the CLEET pistol qualification course tho. Time to practice!

Latest posts

Top Bottom