Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YooperTrav

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
in my email this evening, from OSBI:
Good Evening Travis
Your application was approved yesterday. You should be getting your license in the mail sometime within the next two weeks.
Thanks
Dee
SDA

I turned in my paperwork on April 10th (10 year license)

castleeleven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just emailed them to check my status of application. How long does it take them to reply my email. Tomorrow is 4th(holiday). Just wonder if they might response to me today. Anyone can let me know the time frame for them to response your email?

castleeleven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update to above question. They emailed me back at 6pm. Wow, they work until 6pm? told me my application in process and take 60-90 days as normal time. Told me to expect license or letter in 4-5 weeks. I am impressed that they responsed the same days.

Xenlatik

New to the site!
Reaction score
At 105 days yesterday i emailed OSBI shockingly they were working yesterday and i received a replay telling me that it had been mailed to me but was returned. They asked me to send them my mailing address so that it could be corrected and told me it will be re mailed on Monday.

Lakenut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I both turned in our apps at the Quail Springs OK county sheriff office on April 27. OSBI got the apps on May 6. My wife received her card last Wednesday. 10 days with the county sheriffs office and 58 days at OSBI for a total of 68 days. I however I am still waiting. I called OSBI today to see what the deal was. The gentleman I talked to was very friendly and checked immediately on my ap. He said that he would personally get on it today and try to get it out this week yet. I hope he is not just giving me the run around

okmods

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I turned our stuff in on March 14 in Cleveland County. Credit card was charged on March 28, so it looks like we'll hopefully be up for an arrival around June 26.
Sent status inquiry email to OSBI today. Still waiting for mine , now day 119... 105 days since my card was charged. My wife received hers in the mail about six weeks ago, so I'm wondering why mine didn't come about the same time.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife just received hers right at day 90 even though no issues which by OSBI policy means it should have been issued at day 60. So, I'd guess that those who would have received their license at day 90 are probably on a 120 day timeline.

Latest posts

Top Bottom