Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HumanVr4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone turn in a new application lately? I took my class a few years ago, and with the change happening on Nov 1st I thought I should get off my butt and turn it in. I did everything that I could online even uploaded a picture, and went to the Quail Springs Mall Station, to get my prints taken.

I'm only on day 2 :cry11:

Last edited:

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone turn in a new application lately? I took my class a few years ago, and with the change happening on Nov 1st I thought I should get off my butt and turn it in. I did everything that I could online even uploaded a picture, and went to the Quail Springs Mall Station, to get my prints taken.

I'm only on day 2 :cry11:

Man that's how I felt. It gets back quick though. I took the class, submitted everything, and 16 days later had my card in the mail. Didn't get it until 19 days, roommate got the mail and kept it in his car until I asked as to where the mail has been cause Ive been waiting for something important. haha.

HumanVr4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man that's how I felt. It gets back quick though. I took the class, submitted everything, and 16 days later had my card in the mail. Didn't get it until 19 days, roommate got the mail and kept it in his car until I asked as to where the mail has been cause Ive been waiting for something important. haha.

It would be great if I could get it back in 16 days, but that is not going to happen. As of tonight OSBI does not have anything from the sheriff. I will give the sheriff a call on the 30th, to give them the full 14 days.

RedHawk357Mag

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was wondering about that... The website said something about inquiry only after 115 days after dropping packet off with sheriff. Or did I miss something. Heard nothing but they ran my card two weeks ago.

Rabbitcreekok

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was wondering about that... The website said something about inquiry only after 115 days after dropping packet off with sheriff. Or did I miss something. Heard nothing but they ran my card two weeks ago.

That means that they started to process your application two weeks ago. Some folks are getting them back in two weeks, but I would not worry for another week or so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom