Who are the bigger A-hole drivers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A Hole Drivers?

1) Toyota Prius - They don't drive, they think it's a LazyBoy and it will drive itself without their intervention
2) Dodge Hemi Pickups - They think the the 5.7 Liter Hemi in a 6,000 lb pickup makes it a 9 second vehicle "It's got a Hemi!" is the mantra. They will drag race anything that pulls up along side of them weather that person wants to race them or not.
3) 5.0 Mustang Driver's leaving Cars and Coffee - Little money to enter the 450 + HP club + 16 y/o driver without parental supervision = bystanders beware.
4) People with Thumper speakers - Booming bass and they think everyone wants to hear their music. To quote Bruce Willis, "Want to make me scream in pain? Just play rap."
5) Chevy's with low restriction exhaust - That Thrush muffler does not make your Chevy Three Fitty a performance engine, especially when it is a 180 HP late 70's early 80's Camaro, it just makes it loud. Best defense Rev your 2012 on up Ford 5.0 with open exhaust and make them pee their pants.

These are just a few.

Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
😳😳 What the ****?? I didn't think he was "whining" ... Just commenting. I'm pissed when we have to put tires on Grumpy's Charger. Doesn't mean I haven't planned for it ... Or can't afford them ... Just DAMN seems like I blinked and everything got 10 times more expensive. 😡😡😡

🤷🤷🤷

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
😳😳 What the ****?? I didn't think he was "whining" ... Just commenting. I'm pissed when we have to put tires on Grumpy's Charger. Doesn't mean I haven't planned for it ... Or can't afford them ... Just DAMN seems like I blinked and everything got 10 times more expensive. 😡😡😡

🤷🤷🤷

What I hate is replacing rear tires every 5,000 miles. You'd think the tire manufacturers would make better rear tires. $300 per tire. Ugh. At least I have been able to catch them on sale.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...then quit whining about replacing a wear item like a set of tires. Run flat tires have been standard on BMWs since about 2004. Maybe you should have known what you were buying.
What a douche! Since you ain't the brightest light in the room, that's meant for you and not the tires or the BMW.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, tires are expensive.
Specialty even more expensive.
Speed rated are very expensive and are SOFT rubber, to enhance traction and road handling. Why do think NASCAR or Indy car tires wear out at 150 miles.

Every tire is a compromise between wear and handling. And why new style tires, rubber compounds, sidewall and treads are constantly brought to market.

Tires are much more than price.

Latest posts

Top Bottom