Who are the bigger A-hole drivers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 388649
And the picture says it all!! That white truck is doing 65.2 and the one next to him is doing 65.1....
Man, truckers used to be pros, but lately the trucking companies must be hard up, because a whole bunch of them are damn near as oblivious as minivan drivers.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Ok, I just figured out the rage for BMW drivers......cost of new tires! Just got an estimate for a set of run flat tires for wife's 5 series. Almost $2K after the 4 wheel alignment!
If you can’t afford routine maintenance on a Bimmer then you should have bought something less expensive.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, truckers used to be pros, but lately the trucking companies must be hard up, because a whole bunch of them are damn near as oblivious as minivan drivers.
The trucking schools where folks go to learn how to drive them aren't much better. Our youngest daughter's boyfriend has had a horrible experience at a couple of them in OKC. He wants to drive a truck for a while, but might eventually go the diesel mechanic route because of the issues with getting his driving test scheduled.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, I just figured out the rage for BMW drivers......cost of new tires! Just got an estimate for a set of run flat tires for wife's 5 series. Almost $2K after the 4 wheel alignment!
you gotta ditch those run flats. besides price, they are way too rough riding......... just get a flat repair kit!

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you can’t afford routine maintenance on a Bimmer then you should have bought something less expensive.
Tell that to the other BMW drivers - we can afford them or wouldn't own the car.

you gotta ditch those run flats. besides price, they are way too rough riding......... just get a flat repair kit!
So, instead of a spare I should have my wife do a flat repair? Nah, don't think that's an option. Going to sell the car soon so just ask $1K more to cover the difference! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom