Who are the bigger A-hole drivers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I saw the title of this thread, I thought it was about spandex wearing bicyclers. They’re definitely the biggest A-holes I know of on the road second only to anyone with a handicap license plate or placard hanging from the rear view mirror. :rolleyes2

I have a placard I hardly ever use. Grumpy uses it ALL the time. It drives me out of my mind to go out to the cars and see a placard hanging on the mirror. Take that damned thing down off the mirror before you pull out of the parking place a start down the road!!! PLEASE!!!

One: IIANM it is illegal to drive with it hanging on your mirror. (Something about blocking you vision IIRC.); and

Two: *******!! Way to "announce" you think you are "special" to everyone ...

Argh ... 😖😖😖😖 In case you haven't noticed this is a pet peeve of mine. 🤷🤷🙄🙄🙄🙄

😂😂😂😂😂

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a placard I hardly ever use. Grumpy uses it ALL the time. It drives me out of my mind to go out to the cars and see a placard hanging on the mirror. Take that damned thing down off the mirror before you pull out of the parking place a start down the road!!! PLEASE!!!

One: IIANM it is illegal to drive with it hanging on your mirror. (Something about blocking you vision IIRC.); and

😂😂😂😂😂
For the record....I just put my placard up for the picture. :blush:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
1688002372678.png

And the picture says it all!! That white truck is doing 65.2 and the one next to him is doing 65.1....

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.

😂😂😂😂😂
You need one of these…

Attachments

• IMG_0833.jpeg
    IMG_0833.jpeg
    25.5 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom