Who did you vote for today? (anonymous poll) / General Super Tuesday Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who did you vote for in the Republican Primary?

• Ron Paul

Votes: 73 36.9%
  • Newt Gingrich

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • Mitt Romney

Votes: 9 4.5%
  • Rick Santorum

Votes: 37 18.7%
  • Didn't vote/other. (explain in the thread if you would like)

Votes: 47 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, even the whackjob OSA'rs are much more astute about their whackjobedness than the average citizen. As I was telling RickN, the average citizen could not tell you the first thing about the whackjob they voted for. The average OSA'r could tell you ten things, and maybe give you a link to a blog or two.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can say that twice in french. I was reading another forum where someone was talking about Newt, and I crap you not, they said "Why would you vote for him, look at what he called that poor girl."

Am I mistaken, or was that Rush that said the thing about the girl?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can say that twice in french. I was reading another forum where someone was talking about Newt, and I crap you not, they said "Why would you vote for him, look at what he called that poor girl."

Am I mistaken, or was that Rush that said the thing about the girl?

Yep, but hey, stupid people are stupid. Not only do they breed, they occasionally vote! :(

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rush, Porky The Pig, Newt, Michelin Tire Man. Semantics.

LOLs!

Pinkhammer,

I am registered Republican because that's how I registered when I was 18 or 19. My views are mostly Libertarian. I do not change my political party affiliation to Libertarian because I want to be able to vote on as much as possible.

I am ultra disgusted with both the Democrat and the Republican parties. Either they have sold us out more in the last 20 years, or I have just become more aware as the years go by. Either way, I support storming the castle. It is the only real thing that would truly give us a chance at "change" that we actually want. Never gonna happen, but I support it just the same.

GForce89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was upset when the 2 sample ballots on the door of my polling place did not have Vermin Supreme listed as a candidate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom