Who did you vote for today? (anonymous poll) / General Super Tuesday Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who did you vote for in the Republican Primary?

• Ron Paul

Votes: 73 36.9%
  • Newt Gingrich

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • Mitt Romney

Votes: 9 4.5%
  • Rick Santorum

Votes: 37 18.7%
  • Didn't vote/other. (explain in the thread if you would like)

Votes: 47 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate to say this publicly, but I am actually registered as a Democrat.

Only way I get to vote in half the elections here.

Why the hell Sheriff's elections should be partisan, I can't figure.

Dave

I grew up with Democrats, they were my folks. with that said, those that remain aren't Democrats.

I do believe the current Republican Party is the old Democrat Party.

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not allowed to vote in a 'Closed' Primary as I am Registered Independent ........ Wish OK would open up the Primaries ..... :(

I 'would' have voted for Ron Paul though ......

onearmedman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't vote in the poll since, for the first time in at least 20 years, I didn't vote. Nor do I intend to vote in November. As long as our system continues to be one where we get to choose between gvt approved choice A or gvt approved choice B, we will get the same results. It's like we are an mistreated woman with two bad boyfriends. We run from back & forth to get away from the really bad one, hoping that the other one will treat us better THIS time...
The system is so corrupt, I'm done. I'm done choosing between leftist, nanny-staters and a corrupt, vote-tampering GOP! A** Kissers & D*** Pullers on both sides of the aisle...

Last edited:

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't be bitter that only 9% of your neighbors voted for big bird.

I'm not bitter. Just disappointed. I knew the outcome probably would not be good for Ron, but was hopeful. Funny how our poll has him winning in a landslide. Are we the chosen few, or are other fellow republicans that different?

For the record: I'd vote for most of the Sesame Street bunch. At least the original ones. Not that fu**ing Elmo. He gets on my last nerves.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't vote in the poll since, for the first time in at least 20 years, I didn't vote. Nor do I intend to vote in November. As long as our system continues to be one where we get to choose between gvt approved choice A or gvt approved choice B, we will get the same results. It's like we are an mistreated woman with two bad boyfriends. We run from back & forth to get away from the really bad one, hoping that the other one will treat us better THIS time...
The system is so corrupt, I'm done. I'm done choosing between leftist, nanny-staters and a corrupt, vote-tampering GOP!

Don’t be ridiculous! We choose our representatives in government, remember? If they suck, it’s our fault. If you want things to change, then you need to vote for change. Use the system to fix the system - that’s what we get told, and some fools still believe in that fairy tale. How’s it working out so far?

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not allowed to vote in a 'Closed' Primary as I am Registered Independent ........ Wish OK would open up the Primaries ..... :(

I 'would' have voted for Ron Paul though ......

I understand the sentiment of being an independent. Hell, I'm much more of a libertarian than a republican but in this state if you would like to have a chance at having your voice heard you need to be registered as an R or a D. There are too many people I have talked to that have said "I'm registered independent and would have voted for Paul if I could have voted."

I understand it sucks to have to register with a party you disagree with on many issues but there is no hope of the party moving in a more libertarian direction without independents steering it in that direction. Please make your voice be heard.

Latest posts

Top Bottom