Who did you vote for today? (anonymous poll) / General Super Tuesday Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who did you vote for in the Republican Primary?

• Ron Paul

Votes: 73 36.9%
  • Newt Gingrich

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • Mitt Romney

Votes: 9 4.5%
  • Rick Santorum

Votes: 37 18.7%
  • Didn't vote/other. (explain in the thread if you would like)

Votes: 47 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can also make your predictions for the state vote in here. Mine:

Rick Santorum - 62%
Next Gingrich - 24%
Mitt Romney - 9%
Ron Paul - 5%

Percentages are wild guesses, but right now I'd pick Santorum to take Oklahoma. This season is full of wild cards, tho.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ehhhh ... I'm not sure I'm even gonna bother ... got too much to do around here today. That and GC just finished a 14-hour shift and sure as I leave the house some dullard will bang on the door wanting to save us. God knows they will be the ones needing saving if he gets woke up before his ambien wears off ...

Besides ... I'll just vote against Obama in the general election in November no matter who opposes him anyway. Not like one side of the coin is any different that the other. (I know, but I'll still vote against him -- just in case I'm wrong and somebody actually can turn this mess around.)

K ... Now flame away boys ... I'm gonna go plant some more lettuce, spinach and bok choy, turn the compost pile, finish the laundry, do the dishes, mop the kitchen and work on my knitting ...

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I havent been to my polling place yet but we have to show ID to vote this time. Will any picture ID work or are we required to have our voter registration card?

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
You can also make your predictions for the state vote in here. Mine:

Rick Santorum - 62%
Next Gingrich - 24%
Mitt Romney - 9%
Ron Paul - 5%

Percentages are wild guesses, but right now I'd pick Santorum to take Oklahoma. This season is full of wild cards, tho.

I agree with the order of your list, but I'd put SMOD closer to the Newt, just because he's newer to the game here.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, look at these numbers. OSA Republicans are gonna feel alone in a world they never made after the results come in tonight. :D

I havent been to my polling place yet but we have to show ID to vote this time. Will any picture ID work or are we required to have our voter registration card?

Photo ID is fine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom