Who did you vote for today? (anonymous poll) / General Super Tuesday Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who did you vote for in the Republican Primary?

• Ron Paul

Votes: 73 36.9%
  • Newt Gingrich

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • Mitt Romney

Votes: 9 4.5%
  • Rick Santorum

Votes: 37 18.7%
  • Didn't vote/other. (explain in the thread if you would like)

Votes: 47 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Got tired of hunting for it in one place. Current results per cnn.com:

i157.photobucket.com_albums_t52_m5stingray18_Voting_1.jpg

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll just vote against Obama in the general election in November no matter who opposes him anyway. Not like one side of the coin is any different that the other. (I know, but I'll still vote against him -- just in case I'm wrong and somebody actually can turn this mess around.)

Same here. I'd like to go vote and hopefully can today but have a couple things stacked up against me. 1. I'm home with an ill child. 2. My voter registration is most likely screwed up. Last year I moved to an adjacent county so I'm not sure if I can even vote in Tulsa county now. I sent in my change of registration request but did it kinda late. So who knows where I'm supposed to vote. And I'll vote for whoever gets the nomination so I can do my part to toss out the current placeholder.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I voided today. If Romney wins I'm going to be very upset. That piece of trash is bad news. Maybe even worse than Obama.

My view.

What I think makes him more dangerous to Americans, is that many of the people that watched and opposed Obama so closely, will not with Romney since he's an "R".

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the only thing that about this poll that will translate to the rest of the state is that Romney ain't gonna do well here. Or in the south for that matter.

I knew Paul was popular on OSA, but I'm still a bit shocked at these numbers. At the time of this post, Paul has nearly 60% of the OSA Republican vote.

Latest posts

Top Bottom