Who's the Honda tech on here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember doing a classified deal with a dude some time ago and he was a mechanic at one of the Honda dealers. I can't remember who it was though. Anyone know? I'm gonna buy a used Honda with 150,000 miles on it and wanted to ask him some questions.

shelshy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I too, have a Honda question... I have an 03 Element that I had an aftermarket stereo put in and since then the lights on the a/c fan control and the selector knob on the (max a/c, a/c etc) lights aren't working. The selector knob worked one night after I hit a bump, but went back off and hasn't worked since

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think Jeepjackazz is a Honda mechanic? I can't remember, he has a OKC number, but I think he is in Tulsa?

I am interested in this also for the Tulsa Area. I have a 97 Civic I need some work done on.

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just wanted to talk to someone about doing a tune up once I find one.

Oil change
Plugs/wires
air filters
replace fluids in radiator and rear differential
sway bar bushings
etc...

I also was planning on getting the Old Man Emu lift kit and wanted to see if he would/could do it. I've talked to 4play on here and he's a mechanic in Norman and I nice guy. I just remembered about the guy I met on her that actually worked for a Honda dealer and figured I'd ask him too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom