Who's the Honda tech on here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Just wanted to talk to someone about doing a tune up once I find one.

Oil change
Plugs/wires
air filters
replace fluids in radiator and rear differential
sway bar bushings
etc...

I also was planning on getting the Old Man Emu lift kit and wanted to see if he would/could do it. I've talked to 4play on here and he's a mechanic in Norman and I nice guy. I just remembered about the guy I met on her that actually worked for a Honda dealer and figured I'd ask him too.

Are you wanting someone to do the work, or help you do it yourself?

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you wanting someone to do the work, or help you do it yourself?

Either. I'm not a car guy at all. Figured if I could find someone "qualified" and just pay them on their off time it would be cheaper than a dealership and they'd probably make more and not have taxes taken out. About all I could do is the oil change.

T34r1tUp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i work on cars for a living and have my own shop at my house here in the okc. I do alot of imports hondas audis volkswagens bmws mercedes. i am also a certified tech.

i specialize in electrical and engine repair. but i pretty much do it all.

i do not charge anything to look at a car or answers any of your questions.

but if i have to come to you or if i have to twist bolts then i do not work for free.

i have alot of customers that have me check out their cars before buying. i know all the common problems with most vehicles.

If any of you have any questions or need advice. feel free to give me a call (405)306-1952

Latest posts

Top Bottom