1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Why not Rubio?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lurker66, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Glocktogo

Glocktogo Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Apples to oranges. One is about the candidate's personal beliefs about a subject which is completely unrelated to the good governance of the nation, while the other has a direct correlation to the candidate's efficacy of running the nation. Sorry, not apples to oranges, more like kumquats to platypusses. :rolleyes2

Back on topic, I can't wrap my mind around "Why not Rubio?", because I'm too busy trying to wrap my mind around "Why not Kasich?"???

2. Glocktogo

Glocktogo Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Which is why I'm still looking at Kasich. He's done a killer job in Ohio regarding the economy and budget, he won by a landslide, which would help him position his replacement and the GOP must have Ohio, which he would bring to the table. He's a more viable candidate than the current buzz would suggest.

3. Shadowrider

Shadowrider Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Ah Kasich, now there's one that has been quiet. What I have heard has been good. I'm hoping we have at least 12 candidates to pick from and preferably 10 of them from the Tea Party. I'm not sure the media can handle that many without having a psychological meltdown! :D

4. ignerntbend

ignerntbend Sharpshooter

I don't know, do we? Does it matter what he thinks about biology, geology, and physics? The fundamental nature of reality? You know; the little things. Do we care? Do we care that he's frightened by electricity and flying machines?

Some scientists found him frozen in some ice, un-thawed him and sent him to law school. The least he could do is show a little gratitude.

5. Glocktogo

Glocktogo Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Like a herd of herbivores, a flock of birds or a school of fish, it will make the media predator less likely to pick off the strong contender. :)

6. Old Fart

Old Fart Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Why not Lurker66 for prez?

Sent from a South American command center

7. Lurker66

Lurker66 Sharpshooter

Because I'm too Liberal and too conservative. I would change the economy back to production and manufactoring. I'd nationalize our oil. I'd negotiate with Cuba and Iran. I'd legalize gay marriage, grant amnesty to a bunch of mexicans.

I'd probably goad China into war and I'd wipe N Korea off the map. I'd abandon Isreal and raise taxes to on the Rich.

I'd lower the voting age to 16 and deny the right to vote to anyone over 65, on disability, welfare, social security or military pension.

I'd also make every citizen own and possess firearms whether they wanted to or not.

So you see, we're prolly better off with Rubio.

8. Old Fart

Old Fart Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I'm writing your name in on the next ballot.

Sent from a South American command center

9. CHenry

CHenry Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I REALLY hope a repub wins so the world will see that absolutely nothing is changing because of it.

10. Lurker66

Lurker66 Sharpshooter

We did that with 2 George Bushs and a Reagan as well as a Clinton and Obama.......nothing changes.