Wife Has Discovered the Shemagh

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Going thru old boxes and found one I acquired back during the Desert Storm days when one of our Security Forces flights returned to Buckley. She loved it. She found another one in a pawn shop in McAlester this past week and had to have it. I think she has about 5 in her cart right now on Amazon. She hasn't been around military culture much but is kinda fascinated by some of the stuff I have (old ALICE gear, stuff like that).

My son's gonna send her one or two he picked up in Afghanistan and I don't think I've ever seen her so excited about something.

She's kind of into the prepper thing and when she finds something like this she likes she's gotta have like one of each kind.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
they really are handy. I did not get the opportunity to get any legit ones from overseas, but gents who did turned me on to them. For face and weather protection. Covering your optic from heat, car spills, They are handy as hell. I am with your wife and grabbed about 5 from amazon or wherever. Good kit.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought some for gifts in the Middle East. Realized when I got home they were made in China or India.

I’ve used them in the summer when kayaking. Great for when you don’t want to continuously put on sunscreen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom