Winner!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have worked in dealership service departments for 17 years, today I had the most random answer of my career. This was a female customer in for a routine oil change and tire rotation, she was paying her bill and I was being a friendly service advisor and making conversation.

Me: Do you have any big plans for tomorrow?

Her response: Young professionals are like cats, you cant hurt them.

I had nothing for her in response. I have been trying to make the connection between cats, young professionals and the 4th of July for 30 min now. Was this code for something?

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I didn't know my wife got her oil changed!

If I ever figure out what language women speak, I will let you know.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Johnny said:
Google did not return anything... I guessing she said a lot more you just tuned her out after the first 9 words. Power to the tuneout skilz.

We actually did google it. I even confirmed with my cashier, nothing tuned out, that was all her wisdom. I still feel lost.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BadgeBunny said:
Awwwww ... kitty cats ...

I dunno, man - I got nuthin'. I can't figure women out either -- that why I hang out with youse guys ...

Prob a very good idea, some of you women can be a touch crazy :) its safer on this side! Ha

Latest posts

Top Bottom