Woke state next door.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The people of Chicago are insane,

Having lived in OK all my life, can you expand on this? I know there can be crazies anywhere but what exactly is it you had to deal with? I can see taxes and crime but is there more?
Their thoughts about guns. They have crime all over the place in Chicago, and their idea to stop crime is to take away guns. Chicago averages 30 or more shootings a weekend. How is taking guns away from law abiding citizens going to help? I guarantee the gangs aren’t going to stop using guns. To me, that thought process is insane! Chicago also continues to have gun buy back programs. The only guns turned in are old guns that don’t work anymore. Even the Police Chief mocked the program as nothing but a political stunt.

commandcomm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not happening. If you look at a political map of TX, the only blue is the metro areas and every county along the border. Hispanics are voting for free stuff.
Texas map in 2008

1684192878747.png

Texas map in 2022. See the difference along Texas’ southern border.
1684192952710.png

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I posted an article several weeks ago in someone elses thread. Conclusion of voting patterns in TX were that the Native Texans need to stop breeding as it is the natives that are turning the state blue not the US citizens migrating to TX that were the problem. It was a good read. Will see if I can find it and post again.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I posted an article several weeks ago in someone elses thread. Conclusion of voting patterns in TX were that the Native Texans need to stop breeding as it is the natives that are turning the state blue not the US citizens migrating to TX that were the problem. It was a good read. Will see if I can find it and post again.
I would be interested in seeing the authors data on that opinion.

Austin and the Dallas metroplex area are getting bluer every election cycle. I am sure a lot of native Texans are flocking to those areas but they also get a lot of out of state liberals that flock there for work and lifestyle while maintaining a semblance of there southern US upbringing.

Basically young people that are too cool for the Kansas,Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas metroplexes but not so inclined to move to the coastal areas. Still liberals on the surface though.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would be interested in seeing the authors data on that opinion.

Austin and the Dallas metroplex area are getting bluer every election cycle. I am sure a lot of native Texans are flocking to those areas but they also get a lot of out of state liberals that flock there for work and lifestyle while maintaining a semblance of there southern US upbringing.

Basically young people that are too cool for the Kansas,Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas metroplexes but not so inclined to move to the coastal areas. Still liberals on the surface though.
Urban population votes blue? Surprise surprise.

White liberals in the city, and the thousands of "oppressed" in those same cities. They live in different neighborhoods, but the ideology of victimhood and guilt drive them to vote for the same principles.

Planned Parenthood is the only reason it's taken so long for us to get to this point.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Urban population votes blue? Surprise surprise.

White liberals in the city, and the thousands of "oppressed" in those same cities. They live in different neighborhoods, but the ideology of victimhood and guilt drive them to vote for the same principles.

Planned Parenthood is the only reason it's taken so long for us to get to this point.
This is from the 2020 election. Seems like all the guilt driven people seemed be concentrated into specific precincts.
92436404-4C12-4016-9BC1-932788375324.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom