You Cowboy fans enjoying the game?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Both ou and osu are evenly matched this year. Should make for a great bedlam game. I think its time for the stoops to go and let it be Gundy vs Gundy. Probably be heupel though.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Both ou and osu are evenly matched this year. Should make for a great bedlam game. I think its time for the stoops to go and let it be Gundy vs Gundy. Probably be heupel though.

I dunno about evenly matched but coaching staff was only a small part of our problem today and I'm no JH fan.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
About as much as you sooner fans. Remember, you guys had more to loose. Oh, that's right you already did, twice.

Already forgot about FSU? But don't worry OSU has more coming starting next week if Gundy doesn't have a magic hat or something.

Heupel? Really? Never happen. And if it did, it would be Gibbs type mediocrity at the very best.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should have been there in the sixties when we (I am an Alum) had Phil Cutchens, then known as punt on third down Cutchens. This is nothing. I am just glad Baylor lost, because my oldest daughter is a Baylor alum and as obnoxious as a Nebraska fan. When we, well you don't won't to hear my stories of OSU football game days then.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry...Had to do it. Heh...

Well, Shadowrider, I spent the better part of 4 hours high up in the east side stands at Owen Field this afternoon. Ask me if I enjoyed that game. The devil made me say that. heh...

However, at the end of the day, I think OSU will be very lucky to win another game. Their last 6 games, incl TCU, has to be the toughest 6 game stretch in college football. TCU, Baylor, WV, OU, K-State and Texas is a murder's row. At the beginning of the season, they had a chance at a decent season, but the thinning of the herd that they've gone through has likely sealed their fate.

Didn't you just love old Phil, wolf?

Latest posts

Top Bottom