Would you like a donut with that cup of Joe?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In regards to @red dirt shootist, I thought we might need a donut thread to go along with our cup of coffee.

What's your fave? Do you prefer the big boys like Dunkin' or Krispy Kreme? Or are you more of a Hostess or Little Debbie's fan? Do you like plain ol' glazed? Or is chocolate or maple more your style?

Personally, I've never met a donut I didn't like. In fact, the absolute worst donut I ever had was excellent. There's a local shop here where I work that has the best apple fritters around, big as a hubcap. Mighty tasty!

Anyway you enjoy em, I think they're boom-diggety!

50058560-9c77b5ee_homer-simpson-dreams-of-donuts.gif

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In regards to @red dirt shootist, I thought we might need a donut thread to go along with our cup of coffee.

What's your fave? Do you prefer the big boys like Dunkin' or Krispy Kreme? Or are you more of a Hostess or Little Debbie's fan? Do you like plain ol' glazed? Or is chocolate or maple more your style?

Personally, I've never met a donut I didn't like. In fact, the absolute worst donut I ever had was excellent. There's a local shop here where I work that has the best apple fritters around, big as a hubcap. Mighty tasty!

Anyway you enjoy em, I think they're boom-diggety!

View attachment 399546
I wonder if we are brothers from different mothers, I never met a donut I didn't like either, at Dunkin they have these coffee cake muffins, and then a slice of apple pie always works too.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a little hole-in-the-wall donut place over here by the house. It is owned/run by a Vietnamese family. Best stinking glazed donut I've ever tasted. And I didn't think anyone could do it better than Daylight Donuts, back in the day. I am a sucker for a good apple fritter ... 🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩

In fact ... I'll be right back guys! (damn you, Evan!!! 🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩)

😂😂😂😂😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom