You guys in OKC have angry drivers!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MDT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just came up to the OKC to spend the weekend w family. Driving with my wife and daughters south on 35, some chick trying to to merge into my lane wasn't able to because I could not get out of her way. She starts yelling at me (my youngest kept asking "daddy, what is she saying?") and then makes a "gun" with her finger and shoots me. I laughed at her, which really pissed her off.

Pretty intense driving in these parts......

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, we do. I LOVE pacing the car next to me so some dullard that's been weaving in and out of traffic trying to save a second gets "stuck".

I'm gonna get shot one of these days! LOL

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have impatient drivers who feel the need to get the red light light first. I like to pull up beside them while they wait at the red light a give them a smug smile which means "nice job weaving in and out of traffic while ruining your gas mileage just so you can get here before me and idle". Then I grin to myself when they peel off as soon as the light turns green. I figure I'll see them again next stoplight, sitting there with their bluetooths stuck in their ears and impatiently tapping on the steering wheel of their 4x4 lifted F150 that has never seen a country road.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly. I had pistol pulled and pointed at me when I honked at some guy for not moving when a light turned green.

This is why I stayed as far away from downtown as possible. I stayed south of Fuqua and north of the Gulf of Mexico.:D

Fuqua was fairly sketchy, but I worked in the Bay Area Blvd. area so it was an uneventful commute.

Latest posts

Top Bottom