You guys in OKC have angry drivers!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sanjuro82 said:
I can't stand both types of drivers. If I can move over, I certainly will. But if I can't, the vehicle on the on ramp damn well better yield or speed the hell up! I can't stand the indecisive on-rampers.

This exactly.

owu1bag5

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think its bad here because we have people coming in from all over the country and a lot of wet backs. Every day I see all kinds of out of state tags, Wensday with in a five minute period I had two Texans try to run me off the road had to brake hard both tomes

Welcome, I hope you enjoy your short stay here on OSA, I am sure that if you keep up the racist remarks then your stay will be shorter. I have a feeling that you will know the ban hammer soon.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't stand both types of drivers. If I can move over, I certainly will. But if I can't, the vehicle on the on ramp damn well better yield or speed the hell up! I can't stand the indecisive on-rampers.

No kidding ... I miss the days when people actually tried to avoid automobile accidents -- both being in one or causing one.

cichlid-dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Weel there also seems to be a problem that the person who is merging does not realize that they have to yield....or that turning on the turn signal on the last second is a really jerky move. Your responsibility is to merge and enter and a courtesy is just that if received from other drivers.

Drgnracin72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
had a girl in norman the other day, completely stop in front of me, in the middle of traffic, because i went around a stalled car before she did. he stopped, so i started to get out of the truck to see what the problem was. she sped off as soon as my feet hit the ground. I cannot stand other people!

X

X Army MP

Profreedomokie said:
We were in the OKC area today dodging the people in a hurry also.

I'm usually one of those in a hurry. I don't like traffic and I try to get out of the city as quick as I can. When there is no traffic I drive slow. Hopefully you wernt one I was tailgating.

I have TBI, PTSD, and no regrets.

onearmedman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tip for merging when a semi is in the right lane: I'll work with you, IF I CAN. You may not be able to see the car next to my cab, keeping me from trying to get over to accommodate you. If I can't move over, and I'm sure not obligated to, you need to hammer it and learn the spatial skills needed to time your merge. I'll be coasting, foot on brake, watching you, hoping we can make this work. If not, I will brake-check and hope no one is tailgating me, or, run you down the shoulder, depending on which move is safest for all of us.

KenL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So if there were signs that said "Drive With Courtesy", then people would get over? <scratching head> I don't really care who has the Merge or Yield signs, I will get over for someone that's getting on the highway every time if it's safe to do so. I also use the brake, or the gas and common sense when I'm the one getting on (as stated in the above post). I look at it as getting where I'm going without incident. I'll leave the road rage for the idiots on the power trips.

Latest posts

Top Bottom