Winner!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, not at all. Most crazy cat lady/young professionals aren't.

Good. Because we all need to stay away from those overtly crazy ladies. Sure they may be fun to tango with the first couple of times but they're the type that will cut you in the middle of the night or have no problem ratting you out to your wife and Facebook. Can't trust those crazy ones.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a guy come to the door one day, trying to sell books or magazines for some fictitious baseball team trip. I stopped him in the middle of his spiel. pointed to my no soliciting sign and asked him if he could read. His response was "Dude I don't kill Dolphins"...

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shoot Summ said:
I had a guy come to the door one day, trying to sell books or magazines for some fictitious baseball team trip. I stopped him in the middle of his spiel. pointed to my no soliciting sign and asked him if he could read. His response was "Dude I don't kill Dolphins"...

Wow....

I imagine you had the same look on your face as I had today on mine. The, do what? look.

Latest posts

Top Bottom