This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
There was a guy up here from out of state last month giving out large scale hemp production information. You can't winter graze cattle on so I don't think it will be common place lol.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's no different then passing the law to finally have normal beer. Oklahoma is about 30 years behind the rest of the nation. I think that November will be two years sense we past normal beer. I still get mine out of Texas.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This. When the federal issue is resolved, I might put some of my 2.5 acres into production, or lease it out. But not until I don't have to worry about DEA coming down on me.
It will all have to be grown indoors and regulated heavily. Getting licensed to be a grower is going to be some serious legwork.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keep in mind that MJ is still illegal federally.

But of course; wouldn't want people in those pesky states making up their own mind how to live their lives.
Does it seem odd that even with all of the states voting to decriminalize, or at least allow for medicinal purposes, that the Crown still won't cave and leave it completely to the states (and the will of their citizens)? Someone stands to lose if true liberty is exercised.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I voted “yes” from the angle of individual freedoms. I don’t intend to partake, however.

I do have a question - What happens when a medical marijuana user answers “yes” to question 11.e on the ATF Form 4473? I think they will be denied the firearm transfer. If they answer “no” then they are committing a crime.

Latest posts

Top Bottom