Academy boycott

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

v2a

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to Academy looking for a new pair of shoes. while there i stolled by the firearms and ammo just to take a look. Over prices ammo and employees at the gun counter who kept rolling their eyes towards customers and acting like they had something better to do. I decided not to give them anyof my business for good. Sorry academy at 81at and 169 you treat your paying customers like they dont matter and i am done with you.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I hope at applying for a job at that specific Academy very soon. I want to work behind the gun counter. I just hope all the other employees arnt Dbags

Apogee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...employees at the gun counter who kept rolling their eyes towards customers and acting like they had something better to do.

I don't believe this statement can possibly be true.

I've never even seen an Academy employee give any attention, good or bad, to a customer. :naughty:

808racer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A buddy of mine was in there last week and asked the gun counter guys if there was any .357 ammo in stock. His reply was,"[laughing out loud] You must not watch the news, do you buddy!" Like Academy must have a segment every night where they inform the faithful viewers of what's in stock (?)

sting75ray

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The one in Amarillo Tx is about the same. We went in there last summer before all the madness started and I asked them about buying several cases of shotgun shells for our youth trap shoot. I asked the man behind the counter if there was a discount seeing how it was for the youth and I was wanting several cases. He looked at me and asked me what the price was per box and then asked me if I could multiply that number X 10. Have not been in one of their stores since then.

Latest posts

Top Bottom