Academy boycott

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the amazing amount of coddling that folks seem to want is astonishing here. This is a major department store, what more do you want? I sincerely doubt they were all just purposely ignoring buyers and rolling their eyes. Smart comments, well I am sure, but to get butt hurt....golly gee, good thing no one is a smart ass around here.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to Academy looking for a new pair of shoes. while there i stolled by the firearms and ammo just to take a look. Over prices ammo and employees at the gun counter who kept rolling their eyes towards customers and acting like they had something better to do. I decided not to give them anyof my business for good. Sorry academy at 81at and 169 you treat your paying customers like they dont matter and i am done with you.

so you're a paying customer? what did you buy? just today I almost called a boycott on SGAmmo, because they won't let me pickup my goods at the time I spend my HARD EARNED GREEN BACKS. haha.

Peace_Maker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't complain about their service, they don't fall all over themselves to help, but they always ask if I need something. Academy is still one of my favorite stores, they are no SSP but they aint horrible.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
perhaps being a leader at a new job and setting a new standard of being helpful and knowledgeable, and even saying I don't know and then learning the answer so as to be of service to the next consumer, rather than using words like ********* and having an elitest attitude. Just a thought. I hope you do get the job and improve customer care, but not by ridiculing the less knowledgeable employees.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
perhaps being a leader at a new job and setting a new standard of being helpful and knowledgeable, and even saying I don't know and then learning the answer so as to be of service to the next consumer, rather than using words like ********* and having an elitest attitude. Just a thought. I hope you do get the job and improve customer care, but not by ridiculing the less knowledgeable employees.

Sorry if my post was taken the wrong way. I was not trying to say I was any better than them. I was just stating that I hope I get along with everyone. Dbag probably wasnt the right thing to say, but from what the OP posted, the employees seemd pretty rude.

Latest posts

Top Bottom