Academy boycott

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would imagine that if I had worked at a gun counter since all the market madness began, I'd likely be suffering at this point from a bit of what I'd call "herp derrp fatigue", and that my answers to the same question I've already been asked 3x10^42 times might not exactly sound like rainbows and unicorns. I'd be really frustrated to have so many customers that I've had to turn away because I cannot keep what they want to buy in stock.

I know that I'm not always sunshine and rainbows to impound customers who spend more effort trying to work around the rules than they would to just do what they need to do to get their car back. Sorry, it gets old, especially when you have already answered their question multiple times and they just keep rewording the question.

In Academy's defense, I'm amazed that they have essentially the same prices they had before all the madness began. But it still sucks that I can't find any 22LR, anywhere.

Latest posts

Top Bottom