After lunch date

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Day after date flowers?

• Sure, why not.

Votes: 36 38.3%
  • No way, too soon.

Votes: 28 29.8%
  • Don't be creepy.

Votes: 30 31.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, background: We've been talking for a while so it's not like it was a blind date or anything. She had dropped a hint in the last week or so that she likes flowers, so I did go ahead send her flowers, nothing fancy just a basic bouquet and a card. She loved it.

Good job, and good luck!

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didnt read all the post just scanned through them....but ...Thimk... about ..Where your asking this ?????
BB would be the ...Only one I would trust...I dont know her ,but thats the kind of audience you should be askin this ???
Dont send Yellow Roses....it cost me my 2nd divorce.....somehow it means an apology for something ...Really bad, I just thought they looked cool...oh well on to #3
( I may not be the one to take advise from either..seems like Im good at buying women I dont like houses)LOL

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Totally disagree with this, even if it's true. If that's the type of woman he's going after, it's just the start of a bad trip.

Forego the mindgames. Play it honest, be deliberate and clear. Set the precedent up front. If she responds poorly to it, then that's enough of an answer in itself.

100% Agree - if you play games you will land a game player and probably a lot of unhappiness. Be sincere honest and yourself and see if that works, if not move on.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didnt read all the post just scanned through them....but ...Thimk... about ..Where your asking this ?????
BB would be the ...Only one I would trust...I dont know her ,but thats the kind of audience you should be askin this ???
Dont send Yellow Roses....it cost me my 2nd divorce.....somehow it means an apology for something ...Really bad, I just thought they looked cool...oh well on to #3
( I may not be the one to take advise from either..seems like Im good at buying women I dont like houses)LOL

Hey Twoguns,

This NY guy landed my Texas wife through, in part, a thoughtful gesture involving yellow roses - so don't rule them out just know your audience!

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I gotta say, either there is more to the story, or she was a crazy woman, either way, the roses aren't to blame.

Latest posts

Top Bottom