Alone vacation suggestions? Dang, this sucks...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Having recently gone through this my advice is simple, community service, run, lift weights what ever get involved in charity work or church. The only think that kept me sane when I was certain my marriage was over and I was dealing with the personal issues that caused my wife to leave me for someone else was making myself do things to benefit myself physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Talk to friends, they don't even have to be close friends but call them talk to them work through your problems, see a therapist, counselor, priest, rabbi etc. Don't let depression win.

Don't even worry about talking to girls, if you have female friends great, but if not don't bother trying to make any or meet anyone right now.

You want to talk PM me I'll shoot you my number.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Having recently gone through this my advice is simple, community service, run, lift weights what ever get involved in charity work or church. The only think that kept me sane when I was certain my marriage was over and I was dealing with the personal issues that caused my wife to leave me for someone else was making myself do things to benefit myself physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Talk to friends, they don't even have to be close friends but call them talk to them work through your problems, see a therapist, counselor, priest, rabbi etc. Don't let depression win.

Don't even worry about talking to girls, if you have female friends great, but if not don't bother trying to make any or meet anyone right now.

You want to talk PM me I'll shoot you my number.
Go with him to cancun.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
never been in that situation, so not much advice to offer, but if it were me, I'd go on a hunt or just out in the woods for a week. There's nothing more calming to me than sitting back and listening to the sounds of the forest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom