Another Shooting.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not again. Odd though, I just noticed when watching the news clips on this shooting that there was a shooting in California a few months back. Never heard a thing about that! What tha heck? Why on earth do they pick and choose which of the tragedies to over exploit? Over thirty shots fired. I thought they fixed that with the limited capacity mags in california law!

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Much easier for the government and the media to sensationalize murders that happen normally than to create the crimes.
Crap, the government sucks at keeping most of its secrets, so you expect it to be complicit in multiple mass shooting and keep a perfect lid on it?
You can blame a hyper-sensitive media and public coupled with the politicization of the national media for this current rash of shootings.

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With regard to the latest shooting, it is a bad deal all around. Mainly for those caught in the crossfire. While i'm not a conspiracy theorist per se, it does seem VERY convenient that all the recent shootings have made ALL of the national news lately. Haven't and don't shootings occur in every major city in the US on a daily basis? Where is the national coverage on them? Why isn't New York, the instigator of seriously restrictive gun laws, in the news daily? Or Los Angles?

It strikes me as odd that so much press attention has been focused on shootings in the wake of Obama's declaration of stricter gun law proposals and restrictions. While I don't believe the shootings are .gov scripted, the FCC may have given marching orders to the networks to cover things of this nature in order to further support any legisation proposed. Perhaps sway a few more people.

It also helps to "smoke and mirror" the fact that Congress is STILL without a budget. Odd, that hardly gets mentioned anymore?

Or, maybe I am thinking about it too much?

808racer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It also helps to "smoke and mirror" the fact that Congress is STILL without a budget.

And the fact that a United States Ambassador and 3 other great Americans were murdered in cold blood due to the negligence of this administration.

And the fact that we are $16.4 Trillion in debt.

And the fact that our TRUE unemployment rate is over 20%.

But the top priority of this government is making sure we don't have over 7 "bullets" in our military "assault" rifles.

BikerHT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This from the AP story:
The shooting happened outside between an academic building and the library where Luis Resendiz, 22, was studying on the second floor. An employee called police and then herded the 30 to 40 people in the library into a small room and told them to crouch down, he said.

Keisha Cohn, 27, was in a building about 50 feet away and began running as soon as she heard the shots.
"To stay where I was wasn't an option," said Cohn, who fled to a building that houses computers and study areas.

Richard Carpenter, chancellor of the Lone Star College System, said the campus is a gun-free zone that "has been safe for 40 years. We think it's still safe," he added. He also described the maintenance man, who was said to be in his 50s and listed in stable condition, as "in good shape."

Two thoughts I had after reading this...1) Keisha Cohn was pretty smart and 2) Richard Carpenter is a dumbass.
1) Keisha was NOT gonna be a sitting duck just waiting somewhere...she was outta there!
2) Richard might want to ask the one's that got shot how 'safe' they perceive his gun-free zone!

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A thug shoots a fellow thug. Big whoop. Could have happened anywhere, but since it was on school property, the Libtards label it a "school shooting". Ridiculous.

Latest posts

Top Bottom