anybody not killed one yet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still trying to prevent a tag sandwich. Going to try and spend as much time in the blind as I can work it this weekend. Nothing planned on Saturday or Sunday afternoon.

DeerAssassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I plugged a doe last Sunday but could never find her. Even after blowing a grapefruit sized hole in her with a .300 Win Mag we never could find even a drop of blood. I know I hit her, she ran right past me about 10 feet away. Should have tackled the damn thing.

Other than that we've been skunked. The only deer we have seen have been busted out of their beds walking in and out. I think I might try one last time tomorrow.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I plugged a doe last Sunday but could never find her. Even after blowing a grapefruit sized hole in her with a .300 Win Mag we never could find even a drop of blood. I know I hit her, she ran right past me about 10 feet away. Should have tackled the damn thing.

Other than that we've been skunked. The only deer we have seen have been busted out of their beds walking in and out. I think I might try one last time tomorrow.

Might have to change your screen name....

Oh the irony!

TerryD

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have shot two does this year, but no buck yet. passed up a couple smaller ones to try and get the big buck seen on our place but havent gotten that chance yet, hopefully this weekend

Latest posts

Top Bottom