Anyone else get a flu shot this year

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
and feel like A$$ the next day?. I got mine at work yesterday woke up feeling funny this morning and its gotten worse all day. I wasnt going to get one but my daughters pediatrician recommended that I get the shot. Its gotten to the point that I dont want to do a damn thing.

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mandatory for me. I got the large dose of the combined shot.

I had no adverse reaction, but I had H1N1 last year... even after that flu shot.

My friends who never caught the wild type H1N1 all had adverse reactions, but nothing like the full virus.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got mine 2 weeks ago at Reasor's.
No reaction at all.
I hate shots. I really hate shots. When I was 5 years old it took 4 adults to hold me down to give me a shot. Inside, I'm still a screaming 5 year old when I get a shot.

I used to get sick every February, but that hasn't happened in the 10 years since I began getting the flu shot every year. They are worth the money.

ocphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mandatory for me. I got the large dose of the combined shot.

I had no adverse reaction, but I had H1N1 last year... even after that flu shot.

My friends who never caught the wild type H1N1 all had adverse reactions, but nothing like the full virus.

you don't have to get it... they just strongly recommend it

Latest posts

Top Bottom