Apocalypse/Revelations/Rapture/End of Times.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"It should be obvious to any man who is not one himself that the land is overrun with messiahs" (Charles W. Ferguson, The Confusion of Tongues).

Cowman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back in the Nineties, I taught an Adult Sunday School Class. We studied the Book Of Revelation for six months. I studied it fairly hard. Researched several different sources. Pre trib, Mid trib, Post trib. Who knows. I know that I don't. My Grandfather who lived to be 99. A Man who studied the word for most of his life. Said he did not have a clue. He always said. He trusted the Lord. So what happens, happens. I am fairly certain. That there will be No women in heaven. According to Rev 8:1. There will be silence in Heaven for thirty Minutes.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_RH4Beg8.jpg

That would be funny except for there is soooooo much truth there ... :cry3:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is the second ovary like the second nut? Just a tactical backup?

Haha! I dunno ... I'm not real sure why he left that one, knowing the issues I was having, given the fact that he took EVERYTHING else ... still it held the course for the next 25 years (doc told me I'd go through menopause before I was 35) so I change complain too much ... :P

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok...thread wrecker here, but speaking of taking everything made me remember something that happend when my Ex wife had a hysterectomy (Due to really bad Endometriosis for Years). We were divorced at the time but we always remained friends...worked out much better for us and our son. Anyway...when she got out of the hospital and was getting up and around, i took our kiddo over to see her. So we were in her house and there were a few relatives n junk there..LOL and she pulls down the back of her sweat pants to reveal a hormone patch thing...and she says."This hormone patch is driving me crazy, it almost hurts"...and i said...

"That's really ironic AND seems like Kharma to me.....cause your hormones were a pain in MY ASS for YEARS" : )

Ok...i now return you to your regularly scheduled thread about whatever it was.......

: )

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are we the west or europe. Well Leonidas had a fight at Thermopolis. Dunno if Spartans were Greeks or exactly considered Europeans. If we are the west, we kinda had a pirate issue but sent the Marines to the shores of Tripoli to deal with it.

The Persians under Xerxes I attacked Wyoming? Damn, I missed that in my class. On the other hand, Wyoming is located in the western US.

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are we the west or europe. Well Leonidas had a fight at Thermopolis. Dunno if Spartans were Greeks or exactly considered Europeans. If we are the west, we kinda had a pirate issue but sent the Marines to the shores of Tripoli to deal with it.

Leonidas fought the Persians at Thermopylae, who are now Muslim but were not then. Not for a long time from then.

soonerbulldog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These threads are beyond comical. Chicken little OSA.
I would hate to live a life spent always proclaiming disaster looming. Good grief this gets old children. I'm beginning to think you all should join the airsoft community. At least then you can live out your fantasies on the weekends.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom