Black Rifle Coffee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They talked big until it was time to walk the walk, then caved. I bet the guns disappear from their packaging. It was a marking ploy to sell coffee and that's all it was.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone that would continue to support this company when the CEO donates to folks who want to destroy the 2A and this country is a fool. The company used the 2A community to build their brand because nobody else would give them a chance. Then when they became a multimillion dollar company they didn’t need the 2A community anymore. I don’t care if he was in special ops or not, I have zero respect for him and won’t ever give one cent to his worthless company.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How, exactly, did they cave?
By trying to distance themselves from Kyle rittenhouse. They should have helped the kid. Like Mike Lindell did. Mike didn’t do it to try and profit off of it. The CEO’s excuse is just that, an excuse. He didn’t want to help the kid because Kyle Rittenhouse is a patriot. That makes him an enemy to the CEO and the scum bags he supports.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so, is black rifle coffee good coffee or bad coffee?
Kyle is a dumb under-trained and overenthusiastic kid who inserted himself into a situation that he had no business being in. I don't think he should spend a lot of time in jail, but I don't know why he should be a hero either.
So how's the coffee?

Last edited:

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
By trying to distance themselves from Kyle rittenhouse. They should have helped the kid. Like Mike Lindell did. Mike didn’t do it to try and profit off of it. The CEO’s excuse is just that, an excuse. He didn’t want to help the kid because Kyle Rittenhouse is a patriot. That makes him an enemy to the CEO and the scum bags he supports.
When did they try to distance themselves from Kyle Rittenhouse?

I'll give you a hint: they didn't. They distanced themselves from someone using an affiliate code for BRCC in the posting of the picture. As far as I've seen, BRCC has taken no stance on Rittenhouse one way or the other, other than Evan Hafer saying that he thinks Rittenhouse was justified in his actions based on the video he saw.

It's a pretty damn sorry state of affairs when you decide to make someone your enemy based on something they didn't even do.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is black rifle coffee run through the bowels of a rodent?
If it idnt, Im pretty sure that it's Faux or pretend coffee anyway.
I'm just glad this hoax was exposed before more people drank that ****.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dunkin' Donuts coffee is my favorite. I usually get a big bag or two at Christmas time. When it runs out, I like Cain's.

But in all honesty, I only like a little bit of coffee with my cream and sugar.

When I worked at Wewoka PD years and years ago, we never turned our coffee pot off. If it got down low, instead of dumping out the old, somebody would just make a fresh pot on top of the swill that was already in the pot. Hell, I'm sure I've drank 3 day old coffee before. That sh1t will keep you up for a couple of days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom