Bought groceries today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chicken is boring, but it's relatively inexpensive and using good marinades and cooking styles makes it half decent. I grill meat at least 5 nights per week, plus I'll smoke some whenever I fire up the smoker. I made salisbury steaks tonight with equal parts ground beef, pork, and deer sausage. It was delicious.
Dude, I did wings in my air fryer. I was just experimenting. Thaw wings. Mix honey mustard with powdered cinnamon. Roll wings in that as your glaze. It’s incredible. 40min at 300 then flip for 3-4 min another 300. They’re incredible . I imagine you could do it on a grill or in the oven too. Anyways, I’m doing ketovore right now.

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dude, I did wings in my air fryer. I was just experimenting. Thaw wings. Mix honey mustard with powdered cinnamon. Roll wings in that as your glaze. It’s incredible. 40min at 300 then flip for 3-4 min another 300. They’re incredible . I imagine you could do it on a grill or in the oven too. Anyways, I’m doing ketovore right now.
When I make wings I either roast them in the oven or smoke them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom