Bought groceries today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Impossible. I listened to the black female lesbian spokesthing for the President and she said inflation is down. I tend to shop at Crest most of the time. Prices are as good or better than anywhere else, clean stores, and courteous employees.
When they say inflation is down, what they really mean is it’s not going up as fast. They are a bunch of liars.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a young person with a young family living on blue collar income I appreciate the sympathy from the few of ya! hehe

I don’t call my parents for handouts when things get tough either. My folks make good money nowadays but they don’t give me shite, and I’m better for it. I’m too proud to ask anyway… I’d have to be in a VERY rough spot in life to hit my folks up for money.

The wings are making me hungry!
Hang in there brother. I remember being the only income after we had our daughter and it was tight. Paycheck to paycheck. But you learn skills along the way and advance in your career. You’ll look back and be grateful you persevered through the meager times

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Impossible. I listened to the black female lesbian spokesthing for the President and she said inflation is down. I tend to shop at Crest most of the time. Prices are as good or better than anywhere else, clean stores, and courteous employees.
Inflation is down silly. It’s going down at an all time record they say. It went up supposedly only 12% and they were able to bring it down 2%. So in their logic we’re 2% down. Not still 10% up.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know what it is, and its not through the digestive tract buddy.
Wanna play some livestock trivia?
How many stomachs does a bovine have?
No google allowed.
I didn’t say that they both came out of the digestive tract, just the same hole. That’s why chicken eggs sometimes have poop on them. I have about 50 chickens, have hatched my own both naturally and in an incubator, have raised turkeys both naturally and in an incubator, raised and processed my own meat birds. I’m not an expert, but I know a little something about raising poultry.

Cows have 4 stomachs.

I’m not looking to get into a pissing contest with you. You don’t want to eat chicken because you think they’re nasty? Fine, don’t. There’s no need to get defensive about it.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom