BSA Optics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ewheeley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First of all, we don't have a clear cut "Optics" thread (idea, maybe?) so I decided I'd post this question with rimfires because I'd be using the optics on a rimfire. Does anyone have experience with BSA scopes? I'm looking to change a few of mine out, to get a little beyond 9x for my deer friends the tree rats, and BSA have appeared to me to be a great deal for the money. Any comments?

jujuboy77

Marksman
Reaction score
first rule of bsa optics if it comes in a bubble pack DONT BUY IT! if it comes in a box you should be good to go i have had a few of the $100.00+ bsa scopes and been very happy but -100.00 i have had very poor luck. but i think this is kinda common for all optics you do get what you pay for. i recently purchased the 3x12 sweet 17 triple knob for 159.00 and i could not be happier.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got 2 of the 3-9X40 Sweet 22's. One is on a Ruger 10/22 and it is a great little scope. The other one is still in the box, waiting on a 10/22 build. I love them for 22's.

rrd101

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been using BSA for a few years now
have a 2x7-32 ao on my 10/22,4x12ao on a rossi 22mag
two red dots on a ruger mkII and my camp 9 no problems
very happy wit them

Latest posts

Top Bottom