BSA Optics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a fixed 4x BSA that I got for 17 bucks at Wal Mart on clearance... its on one of my 10/22 Liberty Training Rifles I loan out for Appleseed clinics. It works just fine... it has shot plenty of Expert scores on the 25m Army Qual. Test. I don't think I would try it on one of my 30 cals for fear of breaking it, but it works great for a rimfire.

akabickle

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The $25 BSA red dot I had quit working after 1 range session atop my 10/22. I haven't owned any of their more expensive offerings.

same thing.. i bought a red dot and i had to REALLY twist on the cap where the batteries go. the weak spring wasnt putting enought pressure on the batteries and shorted out sometimes.

ewheeley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got the 8x32 in today. It's a sturdy little scope, and came with 2 different sunshades. Also has the option to combine the sunshades for a mega sunshade of doom. Focus is really clear, and adjustments for parallax are great. I've been trying it out of my 7th floor window, checking out the ladies going to class, and at 200 yards I can still get a good peek.

rickeyparker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BSa is okay as long as you dont compare it to other more expensive scopes, I have a BSA red dot and its stay on mark, I also have a 3x9x50 its a POS and I dont use it, But i do play with it, I did however stop using the BSa stuff and went with the NC Star and it works great .

ewheeley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just mounted the BSA Platinum on my CZ 527 American .223. I decided to go with the Mueller for my .17 HMR, but I'm already really happy with this scope. The sunshade my be a little overkill, but I like it.

Attachments

• cz527 .223.jpg
    cz527 .223.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 163

mholloway79

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have 2 BSA sweet .22's...a 6-18x40 and a 3-9x40.

I like them for the money, no they arnt a nikon monarch, but the yardage knob is right on. My only complaint with them is the light gathering with the 40mm objective.

I would give them a B+ overall.

Latest posts

Top Bottom