Buy Gas Now!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dunno, though i'm visiting tulsa at the moment, i don't live here. So i don't know if i can speak to what will and wont happen.

But i also am not telling others to put themselves in harms way because i think it is what they need to be doing.
OK so don't. I'm telling you the people better be ready to make a stand before it's too late. BLM and Antifa know they can destroy our homes because we let them and they face no opposition. So, keep up the good work by criticizing the defense of our country.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you need our help ? We can come help if you can't handle it. Hate to hear that you are just giving up and can't even get people there to take care of it. But it sounds like you guys are ready to just give it away.

Leave it to the big boys sparky....

I don't think your Boogaloo status is quite there yet.... :D

https://www.glocktalk.com/threads/anyone-here-owning-just-one.1766582/page-6#post-28484326

https://www.glocktalk.com/threads/j...-great-lone-star-state.1810246/#post-28356444

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK so don't. I'm telling you the people better be ready to make a stand before it's too late. BLM and Antifa know they can destroy our homes because we let them and they face no opposition. So, keep up the good work by criticizing the defense of our country.

i'm not criticizing the defense of our country. I'm criticizing an internet commando telling other people how he feels they should do something he seems unwilling, or unable, to do.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i'm not criticizing the defense of our country. I'm criticizing an internet commando telling other people how he feels they should do something he seems unwilling, or unable, to do.
Who said I am unwilling ? I don't live in Tulsa. And the social media is filled with people voicing opinions and people saying what they think should be done about things. If that bothers you, then maybe you should log off.

But, I sure hope you are ready to protect yourself and your community because I would bet big bucks that is about to happen to you again. Where I live, we had a march last week, and had absolutely no violence.

Latest posts

Top Bottom