buying guns privately

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
somewhat related threadjack:

Can an ffl do a private sale of a personal firearm without the paperwork/NICS?

I'm contemplating getting an FFL, but I'd still like the ability to sell all my guns if things go tits up.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Basics are 18 and up for a rifle / shotty, 21 n up for a pistola, not a felon, and that you sell / buy from a person that lives in your home state. Not alowed to sell to out of staters unless it goes through a FFL dealer. No paper work required between private sales. Go with your gut, if something looks wrong dont go through with it. Theres my two cents

Your wrong on that part its 18 for a handgun from a private party, 21 only if buying from a dealer

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
somewhat related threadjack:

Can an ffl do a private sale of a personal firearm without the paperwork/NICS?

I'm contemplating getting an FFL, but I'd still like the ability to sell all my guns if things go tits up.

What the ****...

I don't get this paranoia of the "background check".

It's free (to the consumer), painless and takes about 5 minutes. Do you really think uncle Sam is going to try to take your guns. I mean really... Come on.
I'd say if you have to ask that question and are considering becoming an FFL you dont really want to be an FFL.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What the ****...

I don't get this paranoia of the "background check".

It's free (to the consumer), painless and takes about 5 minutes. Do you really think uncle Sam is going to try to take your guns. I mean really... Come on.
I'd say if you have to ask that question and are considering becoming an FFL you dont really want to be an FFL.

But you seem to have forgotten that a large percentage of the people here are hearing black ops helicoptors over their houses, listening to scanners constantly, and they think zombies are going to attack them.
I don't understand the paranoia either, but if you check out how many people are talking about SHTF senarios, zombie apocalypse, etc. etc.. you'll find that lots of people have lost thier wits.

Latest posts

Top Bottom