cabelas okc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

761mph

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
maybe if they choose OKC we could make them a "deal" on the unfinished building over near the river
might be able to get a little taxpayer money back to spend on the capital building thats falling apart

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
maybe if they choose OKC we could make them a "deal" on the unfinished building over near the river
might be able to get a little taxpayer money back to spend on the capital building thats falling apart

What if we move the Capitol to the unfinished building and call it good?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been to the Cabellas in Wichita, and compared it to catalog prices. Its no where near the same. Cabellas has typically been cheaper than BP catalog price wise in my opinion, but its nice to walk in and buy something you need off the shelf to go out that day. They have to pay for the store, salary's, etc, so I understand why they are higher.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought they already had a location at Memorial and Western? :scratch:

Cabelas does have decent prices on ammo and reloading stuff sometimes. Definitely gives BP a spanking. But like said I'd take Sportsmans Warehouse any day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom