Carry wisely!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can not believe he did not have a safety on. Disengaging the safety during the draw should be part of training. It was many years ago when I had some training and that was not even close to what they do nowadays.

Can anybody tell what brand holster it is?
Thats what happens when you wear your **** ragged. Your leather need PMCS too. Id never use a holster like that for a Glock either

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can not believe he did not have a safety on. Disengaging the safety during the draw should be part of training. It was many years ago when I had some training and that was not even close to what they do nowadays.

What is this safety talk? Isn't it a Glock?

Boring

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My carry. Don’t believe that would have happened with mine. Obsolete but effective.
154758EC-2306-4BBD-9CB8-E0EFD39F5D2F.jpeg

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Looks like it is a Galco holster.
20200616_002715.jpg

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My nephew (whom I have trained) sent me that picture yesterday. I thought he was the one shot at first. My first reaction was that I was immediately sick to my stomach, immediately followed by anger "WTF have preached to you all this time!" then realized he was just sharing something. Chewed his butt and told him if he sends me something like that he needs to FIRST text..."This wasn't me!".

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I can’t say about the holster but that looks like a Glock and Glock’s don’t have frames safeties Just the safety built into the trigger. And that holster looks to have been the culprit of defending the safety

Latest posts

Top Bottom