Changing phone service

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In Altus, Cable One is the first thing off the air and the last back on.
During our ice storm, the AT&T land line was the only thing working for awhile.

The $25 a month Cable One wants for basic telephone (provided you also get TV and computer data service) pays for my land line.

I will say one thing, since Cable One added telephone and data, I never have to call for service anymore to complain about the quality of my basic cable service. The people with digital problems call them to complain long before I notice anything on my TV!

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have cable one. I was not impressed with the phone service. Where I am we have alot of cable problems, when it works, it works great, but when it crashes, it crashes for a month. I cant count the number of times I and others out here have called, we get the same excuse, ya we know there is a problem we just dont know where. Well how about you guys get off your ass and find the problem.
Dont count on a VOIP phone to be your primary, when your cable is out, so is your phone, also it is more tied to the internet side of things, so if you are in a area that cable one has alot of internet problems, your phone service will be not reliable as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom