Chattanooga TN Marine Recruiting Office Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So the dirty murdering bastard liked to abuse drugs and alcohol and had issues with his mental health? He went/was sent to Jordan for 7 months last year to get away from the bad influences of his U.S. friends? So we should blame the U.S. Friends for him becoming a murdering bastard? It must have been their fault. Or was it the evil gun's fault? And this dirty p.o.s. wanted to absolve himself of his sins by this horrific act? Killing people in the name of GOD...hmmmm, I wonder how HE feels about that? I hate these cowardly bastards. They are sub-human; and I still say I'd send em to hell and piss on their graves. I know of no other religion or faith that preaches death and hate other than islam...I am sorry but I have been around it for many years and I don't trust any of them. Nada. Zip. Zero. To hell with tolerance.

Sent from my iPhone
You're talking about nearly 1/4 of the world's population. If all--or even less than half of--muslims were preaching death, we all likely would have been dead long ago. As difficult as it is to understand that *millions* of muslims are peaceful people, they are. We're dealing with extremists here, and those are certainly found in every religion that man has created, especially in the three that worship the same sky fairy--Judaism, Christianity, and the derivative of these two: Islam. If we're going to go into battle to rid the world of such evil, hate, and death; why not do it for all extreme bulls$it based in any religious ideology?

Last edited:

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From what i am reading the shooter was a lone wolf and not connected to any terrorist group. The seven months in Jordan were to try to get his life and drug problem straightened out by staying with his uncle. Looks like another case of "sudden Jihad syndrome".

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're talking about nearly 1/4 of the world's population. If all--or even less than half of--muslims were preaching death, we all likely would have been dead long ago. As difficult as it is to understand that *millions* of muslims are peaceful people, they are. We're dealing with extremists here, and those are certainly found in every religion that man has created, especially in the three that worship the same sky fairy--Judaism, Christianity, and the derivative of these two: Islam. If we're going to go into battle to rid the world of such evil, hate, and death; why not do it for all extreme bull$**** based in any religious ideology?

I think the biggest problem we have is an utter inability to speak plainly of the problem itself. For instance, no other group in the U.S. would be allowed to practice outright misogyny without condemnation, particularly from the left. No other group would be allowed to call for violence, due to a perceived or actual sleight to their religion. No other group would be ignored for attempting to combine religion and legal jurisprudence.

All of these things are utter anathema to the American way of life, yet they are frequent refrains in the practice of Islam. Do Americans have a right to practice Islam? Absolutely. Do they have a right to practice it any way they see fit without scrutiny or condemnation? Absolutely not!

Until we liberate our freedom of speech from the social fascism that's holding it hostage, we'll never even crack the shell of this nut. :ugh2:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the idea of voluntarily guarding the recruitment centers until the .gov pulls its collective head out and does something more than talk about it. I don't think it will last, however, unfortunately. I think in a few months or a year or whatever, it'll run out of steam, unfortunately. I've said many times I'd willingly volunteer (discreetly) as an armed volunteer at a school, especially my son's (which is private). I think both are good ideas, but our children do need more protection, IMNSHO. Maybe as a non-military father of a current small child I'm biased, though.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the idea of voluntarily guarding the recruitment centers until the .gov pulls its collective head out and does something more than talk about it.

Funny you should mention that. Apparently this is the Pentagon's reaction:

Pentagon Tells Recruiters ‘No Guns’ Allowed; Close Blinds

Yes, he is serious about this, ladies and gents. No plans to let trained professionals take their weapons to work to defend themselves against terrorists…because that makes perfect sense.

Besides, who needs a bullet when you can just adjust the blinds? Ridiculous:

Army chief of staff Gen. Ray Odierno said on Friday he has no plans to arm recruiters or add security patrols to military recruitment centers in the wake of the Islamist terror attacks on unarmed, unguarded military offices in Chattanooga, Tennessee on Thursday. Odierno basically said he doesn’t trust his troops to handle their weapons properly.

Also on Friday, the Marine Corps ordered recruiters to not wear their uniforms at work for ‘force protection.’

Today the Pentagon added this – Military recruiters are being told to “close the blinds” for added safety.

Gretchen Carlson reported:

We have just confirmed here at FOX from the Pentagon, that the head of the US Northern Command has now issued a directive to authorize recruiters not to be able to carry weapons at the centers but he wants them to implement new security measures like “closing the blinds at the office.”

Yea, I’ll remember this quality security tip when a robber breaks in to my place. I’ll shut the blinds. Or shoot him, DUH. These are trained soldiers in the MARINE CORPS.

I am certain that I as a civilian lack the training and knowledge of weaponry that I am sure that these men and women are exposed to.

According to my sister, a Marine, every day at boot camp you handle a rifle, then go to marine combat training for 2 months, handling a grenade launcher,.50 cal, and participate in hands on training.

This is all AFTER you pass extensive knowledge test, and every weapon requires 12 hours minimum education.

This is becoming more and more of a joke when we are disarming those we are training to protect our nation.

After the incident in Chattanooga, it is foolhardy to assume that there will be no more. We need these folks armed as they were trained to be. America is worth defending.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the biggest problem we have is an utter inability to speak plainly of the problem itself. For instance, no other group in the U.S. would be allowed to practice outright misogyny without condemnation, particularly from the left. No other group would be allowed to call for violence, due to a perceived or actual sleight to their religion. No other group would be ignored for attempting to combine religion and legal jurisprudence.

All of these things are utter anathema to the American way of life, yet they are frequent refrains in the practice of Islam. Do Americans have a right to practice Islam? Absolutely. Do they have a right to practice it any way they see fit without scrutiny or condemnation? Absolutely not!

Until we liberate our freedom of speech from the social fascism that's holding it hostage, we'll never even crack the shell of this nut. :ugh2:

Persons visiting or becoming a permanent resident or citizen of these United States need to affirm that they reject all of the following:
Violence against people who make images of Mohamed or show any form of disrespect to Mohamed
Surgical alteration of the genitalia of females
Slavery - no persons may be kept in involuntary servitude anywhere in the the world.
Fund raising or any other form of support for terrorist groups anywhere in the world
Violence against any follower of Islam who rejects the religion of Islam
Violence against any female who has sexual relations outside of marriage or who marries a non-muslim (aka "honor killings").
In addition they shall agree to refuse to give support or shelter to anyone who plans to do or does these things or who advocates these things and further agree that they will inform the police of any such activity of which they become aware. These activties are crimes and will not be tolerated in these United States.
If you do not wish to conform to the accepted standards of behavior of this country then you are not welcome here as a student, visitor, resident or citizen. It is that simple. Discrimination of this sort is entirely reasonable.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a bunch of PC ********. How many more terrorist acts here in America will it take? The enemy is not the Methodists, the Baptists, not the Catholics, and not the Jewish. It is not the Buddhists, the Agnostics...it is Muslims that are doing this. It is radical Islamic crazies that are killing our citizens on our soil.

Sent from my iPhone

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yet the White House has not ordered flags to be flown at half staff, but bathed the White House in rainbow colors when the gay issue was addressed.
The president played golf and went to a fund raiser two days after a terrorist attack on our soil.
Just shows us the new dim agenda.
The president continues to down play terrorist attacks on our soil because this is not why he came to office.
He came to office to fundamentally transform America.

Latest posts

Top Bottom